Providing project management module, and setting up examination items according to prefectures, districts, counties, schools, grades, classes, etc.
Importing data from candidates, teachers and subjects efficiently through data files to reduce manual operation
Through Microsoft’s WORD platform, it is easy to make answer cards. It takes only a few minutes to make a test answer card.
Support multi-point distributed scanning and marking tasks, provide scanning and marking task allocation, import and other functions
Answer Card Scanning:
For answering cards with format points (positioning points, synchronization heads, etc.), it supports automatic search and matching positioning of format points.
The answer cards without formatted points can be matched flexibly through various positioning methods to achieve accurate matching and positioning.
According to the format of the test paper, automatic and accurate identification of the objective question marking points, handwritten 8-character codes and OCR data, etc.
Through ISR2050/ISR6050 high-speed scanning answer card, and real-time report on the progress and status of the answer card scanning (normal, abnormal), while high-speed scanning, error-correcting processing can be carried out to support flexible abnormal data prompting and processing, such as multiple-choice, uncoated answers, absence of answers, etc.
The standard answers and scores of single-choice and multiple-choice questions can be set quickly, and the standard answers and scores can be modified at any time.
ISR6050Xine Scanning Video
<br<font=”></br<> Please click this link to view the video.
ISR2050 Intelligent High Speed Image Scanning Reader Scanning Video
<br<font=”></br<> Please click this link to view the video.
B/S Architecture Design, Concise and Easy to Use Roll Scoring Function
Teachers can customize the number and tasks of assessment papers. Teachers can check the progress of assessment papers at any time, and select the test papers for evaluation.
Providing training, assessment and other functions before formal assessment
Support keyboard, mouse, scoreboard and other input methods
Provide image synthesis functions for marking marks, including standard answers to objective questions, and support common marking modes, such as 1 + 0, 2 + 1, 2 + 1 + 1, 1 + 1, etc.
More flexible marking image cutting function, can set different resolution and gray level for different areas of the test paper
Support special marking modes, such as offline marking, online marking on the Internet, traditional marking and marking.
Support statistics and analysis of commonly used granularity data (cities, districts, counties, schools, classes, students, subjects, teachers, knowledge points) to meet the use needs of departments at all levels
Flexible configuration of statistical items and flexible customization of statistical indicators support one-click export of batch data and data import (data can be imported into other marking systems or manual marking)
Provide data interfaces as needed and customize data interfaces that support compatibility with third-party systems
Statistical Analysis Functions for Subject Scoring and Knowledge Points
Support data tracking of previous examinations and generate corresponding graphs, which can be targeted at students, classes, grades, schools, etc.
Supporting the forecast of the number of online students in all kinds of universities, etc.
First, omnipotent scanning is compatible with common paper types (supporting more than 50g ordinary paper). ISR2050/ISR6050, the third generation special intelligent high-speed scanning equipment developed by us, is convenient for paper scanning operation, and can flexibly adjust the scanning speed according to the scanning paper conditions (thickness, humidity), so as to fully adapt to various paper and weather conditions.
Second, “omnipotence” is compatible with common test paper types (red, blue, green, black and white, etc.), various bar codes on the test paper, OMR, OCR (handwritten), etc., and also compatible with unformatted point location recognition (traditional test paper).
Third, “omnipotent evaluation” is compatible with common objective questions (single-choice, multiple-choice), subjective questions, selected topics (N-selection M), Internet marking, offline marking (support for home office or mobile office), and supports multiple marking modes (1+0, 2+1, 2+1+1, 1+1), keyboard, mouse, scoreboard, touch screen, etc.
Fourthly, the system state and current operation of the all-guide operation interface are clear at a glance, easy to learn and easy to use by the school itself.
5. Supporting the recognition of “scratches on paper” is the high-speed scanning recognition method after the handwriting marks on paper. While retaining the traditional scoring method (the original test paper is easy for teachers to comment in class and students to correct their own errors), the high-speed “scanning input” test results data are merged into the database for statistical analysis, supporting 8-word code, OCR and other flexible recognition methods.
6. The main functions of the system can be used across platforms. It is compatible with the user’s computer operating platform and using environment to the greatest extent. It supports various roles such as teaching and research, teachers, students and managers at all levels to log in at any time and check the data that they care about (e.g. students can check their grades, knowledge points, and “trace” composite maps of examination papers in various subjects after they log in through the network). Comparing the indicators of previous examinations, promulgated excellent papers and standard answers, etc.
7. Scanning and roll problem processing are operated independently, so that the roll problem will not affect the scanning speed. The roll problem can be processed independently in the background, so that parallel operation can reduce interruption, improve scanning efficiency and achieve “ideal” high-speed scanning.
8. Supporting statistics and analysis of data of various granularities (prefectures, districts, counties, schools, classes, students, subjects, teachers, knowledge points), flexibly configuring statistical items and customizing flexible and diverse statistical indicators to support diversified statistical needs.
9. Modularized and open design, which supports the import and export of process data and provides standard data access interface. At the same time, it can customize data access interface compatible with or supporting third parties.
10. Software and hardware are completely independent of intellectual property rights. The system integrates our more than ten years of technical experience and many invention patents. The key technologies have been verified by thousands of large, medium and small-scale examinations.
11. Support flexible and diverse application modes: support centralized scanning, centralized marking, multi-point scanning, multi-point marking and other distributed application scenarios, and support easy to operate backup, recovery, data migration, etc.
System operating environment:
Server configuration (school/district)
Dual-core CPU/quadruple-core CPU with main frequency over 2.4 GH
Memory 1 GB or more/4 GB or more
Minimum 300 GB image storage disk space
Operating System and Software Platform
Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008
IE6, IE7, IE8
Office 2000, Office 2003, Office 2007
Simulated Joint Examination of Dalian and Dandong in Liaoning Province
A Joint Examination of Meishan, Leshan and Nanchong in Sichuan
Simulated Examination of Senior Three in Jilin Province
Anhui Xuancheng Senior Three Simulated Examination
A Joint Examination of Nantong and Suzhou in Jiangsu Province
A Joint Examination of Taiyuan and Yuncheng Famous Schools in Shanxi Province
A Joint Examination of Teaching Quality Monitoring in Guizhou Province
Shandong Linyi High School Joint Examination
Beijing Academy of Educational Sciences
Beijing Eleventh School
Beijing 101 Middle School
Beijing Yuying Middle School
Yongfeng School of Secondary School Affiliated to Tsinghua University
Tianjin Ninety-Five Middle School
Jinnan District Education Bureau
Many Middle Schools in Dagang District
Yangzhou Education Examination Institute
Nantong Educational Science Research Center
Siyang Education Bureau
Coastal Education Bureau
Taixing middle school
Taixing No.1 Senior High School
Huangqiao middle school
Lanzhou Education Bureau
Lanzhou Railway Fourth Middle School
Lanzhou No.5 Middle School
Lanzhou No.33 Middle School
Lanzhou No.14 Middle School
Baicheng Education Bureau
Yanbian Bureau of Education
Siping Bureau of Education
Jilin Institute of Education
Affiliated Middle School of Changchun Normal University
Changchun Eleventh High School
Siping first middle school
Jilin No. 1 middle school
Tonghua No. 1 middle school
Songyuan Experimental Middle School
Liaoyuan No.5 Middle School
Yanbian second middle school
Baishan second middle school
Baicheng No. 1 middle school
Guizhou Southern Guizhou Education Bureau
Fuquan Education Bureau
Guiding County Education Bureau
Luodian County Education Bureau
Sandu County Education Bureau
Duyun No. 2 Middle School and No. 3 Middle School
Huishui Minority Middle School, Second Middle School and Fourth Middle School
Libo County Senior High School
Fuquan Middle School and Fourth Middle School
Weng’an Middle School and Second Middle School
Long Li middle school
Dejiang Yi Zhong
Ya’an Institute of Educational Science
Leshan Education Bureau
Zigong Institute of Educational Science
Liangshan Institute of Educational Science
Jianyang Bureau of Education and Science and Technology
Chengdu seven middle school
Kangding middle school
Leshan No. 1 middle school
Dazhou No.1 Middle School
Hongya middle school
Meishan middle school
Marcon Middle School
Daxian middle school
Dalian Institute of Education
Dalian Zhongshan District Education Bureau
Dalian Xigang Middle School
Thirty-seventh Middle School of Dalian
Dalian 34th Middle School
Dalian No.6 Middle School
Many Middle Schools in Shahekou District of Dalian City
Dandong Education Bureau
Dandong No. 1 middle school
Dandong second middle school
Dandong No.4 Middle School
Donggang No. 1 middle school
Shanxi Experimental Secondary School
Yuanping Education Bureau, Fanshi Education Bureau and Wuzhai Education Bureau
Taiyuan Erwai Normal College Affiliated Middle School and Jinci Town Central School
Taiyuan Experimental Middle School and the Second Experimental Middle School