Use cursor reader to read ballot papers. Form a local area network online reading, multi-ballot mixed reading. Easy to use, accurate identification, accuracy of 100%, absolutely no error. Reading and counting speed is fast, every 1,000 votes, 3 reading machines, take 5 minutes to read.
One server (ordinary computer, operating system WINDOWS 2000 SERVER, or WINDOWS XP). Pre-installed database SQL SERVER 7.0)
PC or notebook 3
Machine-readable ballot papers: red, blue, green, yellow and other background colors
Introduction of usage
Following is an example of the application of ballot statistics in the Ninth Congress of the Communist Party of China, Chaoyang District, Beijing.
There are 380 delegates in this congress. They are elected three times. First, members of the District Committee and the Discipline Commission of the sub-delegation pre-election; second, members of the sub-delegation pre-election alternate; third, members of the District Committee, members of the Discipline Commission and alternate members are elected by the congress.
The procedures are as follows:
1. Firstly, there are six types of elections:
A. Number of candidates for members of the Pre-election District Committee
B. Number of candidates for pre-election of members of the Disciplinary Commission
C. Number of candidates for pre-election alternate members
D. Number of candidates for District Committee members
E. Number of candidates to be elected to the Discipline Commission
F. Number of candidates for alternate members
2. Design format files for each ballot (format marks are A, B, C, D, E, F, respectively)
3. Enter the name of the candidate
4. Enter the report template of voting results
5. Reading the ballot papers (including the mixed reading of the two ballot papers of the pre-election District Committee members and the pre-election Discipline Committee members, and the mixed reading of the three ballot papers of the election district committee members, the discipline committee members and the alternate members)
6. Enter information about other people
7. Print the report of counting results
On-site use demonstration
Online reading of ballot papers
Complete the counting results report